Maxine's - Pure
Availability: In stock online
Our all New & Improved Maxine’s PURE is the perfect combination of all natural ingredients and two of nature’s best plant proteins - Organic Pea Protein Isolate and Brown Rice Protein Isolate. Along with ancient grains and natural fat burning plant extracts this quality fat burning vegan protein powder is a must have for any plant based athlete! This natural protein blend provides a highly nutritious protein profile that is lactose free and rivals dairy proteins like whey and casein for nutritional value, making it an ideal choice for vegan and vegetarian trainers, or women who are lactose-intolerant. Also low in fats and carbohydrates, it is ideal to help shape and tone your body naturally.
- Natural plant proteins Pea protein isolate and Brown Rice protein isolate.
- Vegan friendly and free of soy, lactose, gluten and sugar.
- Added ancient grains for extra nutritional benefits.
- Natural fat burners to help you get leaner.
Key Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Organic Pea Protein Isolate - derived from yellow peas, it is hypoallergenic, easily digested, mixes well in water or milk, and is high in the essential Branched Chain Amino Acids that boost muscle recovery and improve muscle tone.
- Organic Brown Rice Protein Isolate - is the highly nutritious protein component of brown wholegrain rice that compliments Pea Protein Isolate to produce a balanced protein blend. It is also a low allergen food and a natural source of fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- Ancient Grains - a blend of ancient grains including amaranth, buckwheat, millet, chia and quinoa, these are grown from seeds that have remained unchanged since the birth of agriculture. They are high in nutrients, fibre and plant phenols while being free from manipulation and modification to retain the nutritional goodness nature intended.
- Plant Based Fat Burners - proven fat burning plant extracts to help get you toned even faster including:
- Green Coffee Bean Extract - contains high levels of antioxidants, caffeine to boost metabolism and Chlorogenic Acid which stimulates fat burning.
- Green Tea Extract - a rich source of plant nutrients that increase metabolism and fat burning while reducing appetite.
- Carnitine – allows fatty acids to be transported to working muscles where it can be burned as energy.
- Maca – increases energy metabolism, mood and elevates and fat burning.
- Naturally sweetened with Stevia - a 100% natural, zero calorie sweetener derived from the Stevia Rebaudiana plant.
$9.95 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA WIDE
We realise that some sites charge ridiculous amounts on postage, We think that is non-sense! We’re pretty keen on giving you the best experience possible, so it's only $9.95 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA wide on orders under $99.
FREE REGULAR POST ON ORDERS OVER $99
For orders over $99, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking and signature on delivery to make sure your order never goes missing. So make sure you load up your cart and take advantage of the FREE postage on orders above $99.
How Your Products are Posted:
We currently use Australia Post services ONLY to ensure the fastest delivery to your door. This means we can post to both street addresses and to a P.O. Box address! Both the Regular Post service as well as the EXPRESS post service are track-able and require a signature on delivery for peace of mind!
Tracking Your Order:
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched. You will also receive an email which contains your tracking number. To track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking too long please phone us on 1300 252 355 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it out for you immediately.
Un-opened items can be returned or exchanged. Simply send the items back to us within 14 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange your product. When we receive your package we will credit the card you paid us with for the full purchase price of your product.
In the event of returning a free postage item there is a mandatory deduction of $9.95 from your total refund.
Damaged & Incorrect Items: At Supps R US we do our best to package your product(s) so they will arrive to you in excellent condition. Unfortunately, once the package leaves our warehouse, it goes through many hands and products may shift causing unintentional damage. Should you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately for further instructions. Please do not discard the damaged product(s) and retain the original box and packaging as inspection is often required by the carriers.
Instructions for returning products:
- Contact us on 1300 252 355 or email@example.com to let us know that you wish to return the item purchased. Please let us know why so we can rectify any problems in the future.
- You will be instructed to send the item back to us to the address specified by one of our staff. Place items you are returning in sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely. We are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
- Indicate whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
- Use the mailing address label to address your return shipment.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us.
(If you are returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please include a copy of your shipping receipt with your package so we can refund your shipping costs.)
All goods returned to Supps R US will be inspected upon their return and in the case of faulty products, a replacement product will be sent at the expense of Supps R US or a refund issued.
In the case of non-faulty goods returned to Supps R US, we reserve the right to deduct the standard restocking fee from any refund issued, or to return the goods to the customer at the customer’s expense.