Maxine's - Recover
Availability: In stock online
All Day BCAA!
Advanced Fat Burning Recovery Accelerator
Maxine’s RECOVER is an advanced All Day BCAA recovery formulation with added fat burners to help minimise muscle soreness and aid in the repairing of your body after workouts and physical activity. Use during your workouts as an Intra-Workout boost or throughout the day to build a lean and toned body. RECOVER has a range of added Amino Acids, Maxine's Thermogenic Lipophase® Fat Burning Matrix and a Metabolism Support Complex to give you an all round body repairing, lean muscle building and energy boost!
|BCAA’s to prevent muscle tissue breakdown and improve muscle tone.|
|Glutamine and Magnesium for fast recovery and reduced soreness.|
|Creatine to increase muscular energy for weight training.|
|LipoPhase® complex to incinerate fat.|
- L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine & L-Valine – the 3 most important amino acids that promote, preserve and repair muscle tissue. They also promote health and wellbeing, support the immune system and strengthen the body's systems during training and recovery.
- L-Glutamine - can assist muscle repair and in preventing muscle wastage and breakdown which is especially effective for those who are dieting and wanting to preserve muscle. It also prevents immune suppression associated with intense exercise which means you stay healthier.
- L-Taurine - enhances water balance and nutrient uptake within muscle cells, increases alertness, strengthens the heart, reduces blood pressure, and helps prevent dehydration.
- Magnesium – helps our body maintain balance, avoid illness, perform well under stress, and maintain a general state of good health.
- Vitamin C – helps increase the immune system and prevent illness, and is required for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of the body.
- Vitamin E – helps protect the cardiovascular system in the prevention of heart disease and reduces the formation of bad cholesterol (LDLs).
- Creatine Monohydrate - has been scientifically proven to increase lean body mass, muscular strength, endurance and overall athletic performance.
- LipoPhase® - our exclusive blend (Acetyl L-Carnitine, Choline, Inositol, Garcinia, Phaseolamin, Green Tea) to incinerate fat.
$9.95 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA WIDE
We realise that some sites charge ridiculous amounts on postage, We think that is non-sense! We’re pretty keen on giving you the best experience possible, so it's only $9.95 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA wide on orders under $99.
FREE REGULAR POST ON ORDERS OVER $99
For orders over $99, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking and signature on delivery to make sure your order never goes missing. So make sure you load up your cart and take advantage of the FREE postage on orders above $99.
How Your Products are Posted:
We currently use Australia Post services ONLY to ensure the fastest delivery to your door. This means we can post to both street addresses and to a P.O. Box address! Both the Regular Post service as well as the EXPRESS post service are track-able and require a signature on delivery for peace of mind!
Tracking Your Order:
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched. You will also receive an email which contains your tracking number. To track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking too long please phone us on 1300 252 355 or email us email@example.com and we will sort it out for you immediately.
Un-opened items can be returned or exchanged. Simply send the items back to us within 14 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange your product. When we receive your package we will credit the card you paid us with for the full purchase price of your product.
In the event of returning a free postage item there is a mandatory deduction of $9.95 from your total refund.
Damaged & Incorrect Items: At Supps R US we do our best to package your product(s) so they will arrive to you in excellent condition. Unfortunately, once the package leaves our warehouse, it goes through many hands and products may shift causing unintentional damage. Should you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately for further instructions. Please do not discard the damaged product(s) and retain the original box and packaging as inspection is often required by the carriers.
Instructions for returning products:
- Contact us on 1300 252 355 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you wish to return the item purchased. Please let us know why so we can rectify any problems in the future.
- You will be instructed to send the item back to us to the address specified by one of our staff. Place items you are returning in sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely. We are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
- Indicate whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
- Use the mailing address label to address your return shipment.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us.
(If you are returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please include a copy of your shipping receipt with your package so we can refund your shipping costs.)
All goods returned to Supps R US will be inspected upon their return and in the case of faulty products, a replacement product will be sent at the expense of Supps R US or a refund issued.
In the case of non-faulty goods returned to Supps R US, we reserve the right to deduct the standard restocking fee from any refund issued, or to return the goods to the customer at the customer’s expense.