Max's - Clean Mass
Availability: In stock online
LIMITED EDITION 6LB RETRO TUBS!
PREMIUM LEAN MASS BUILDER!
➕ OPTIMUM 2:1 RATION OF CARBS TO PROTEIN
➕ ADDED AND NATURALLY OCCURRING BCAA’S
➕ ADDED GLUTAMINE FOR FAST RECOVERY AND REDUCED MUSCLE SORENESS
➕ MIXES INSTANTLY AND TASTES AMAZING
These days lean size is the GO. Sure you want to grow, but you don’t want to get fat. You want a physique to show off, with muscle size and nice definition, the type of rig that looks great in a t-shirt or a tank top, in the gym or down the beach. You can’t make these sort of gains if you are dieting hard. You need quality protein to build muscle and enough good carbs to fuel growth. To get these lean gains you need to train hard and eat right. That’s where MAX’S CLEAN MASS is comes in.
The magic ratio is 2:1, two parts of our sustained release Glycoforce Carb Complex to one part of our Anabolic Protein Blend. This higher protein to carb ratio stimulates more lean muscle while restricting fat levels.
Use MAX’S CLEAN MASS after workouts and between meals to pack those extra growth nutrients into your daily meal plan and watch your gains accelerate!
- Optimum 2:1 Ration of Carbs to Protein to maximise Clean Lean Mass gains
- Blended protein for sustained release and longer growth window
- Added and naturally occurring BCAA’s (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) – 8.7 grams per serve
- Added Glutamine for fast recovery and reduced muscle soreness – 6.7 grams per serve
- Sustained release GlycoForce Carb System for energy and to fuel growth
- Clean MASS support nutrients to stimulate growth and increase energy
- Mixes instantly and tastes amazing
|Max's Clean Mass Nutritional Information|
Serving Size: 4 Scoops (120g)
*Please note: Nutritional info may vary slightly between flavours.
|Fat - Total||2.5g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||73.4g|
|MAX'S Anabolic Protein Blend (Micro & Ultra Filtered Cross Flow Whey Protein Isolate, Micro Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolysed Whey Peptides, Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate), Nitrogen Retention Complex (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Glutamine, L-Taurine), Vitamin & Mineral Complex (Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12)).|
|Add 4 scoops to a blender or shaker with 500 ml of water or milk and mix for 20 - 30 seconds until completely dispersed. Take 1 – 2 serves per day in addition to regular meals. Dosage may be adjusted up or down based on appetite and to meet training needs. (1 scoop = approx. 30g)|
For information on specific flavours please get in touch with our staff via email to email@example.com or call 1300 252 355
Always read the label and use only as directed.
FREE REGULAR POST ON ORDERS OVER $50
For orders over $50, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking and signature on delivery to make sure your order never goes missing. So make sure you load up your cart and take advantage of the FREE postage on orders above $50.
SAME DAY DELIVERY FOR MELBOURNE
Same Day Delivery option is available for customers in the Melbourne Metro area. After you have entered your postcode in the checkout process, if eligible you will see a new Same Day option. Pricing for this service is based on your location.
Tracking Your Order:
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched. You will also receive an email which contains your tracking number. To track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking too long please phone us on 1300 252 355 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it out for you immediately.
If you have any more questions, you can check our F.A.Q page here, or get in touch with our team via Live chat on the website, emailing email@example.com or if you prefer to have a good old yarn, our team are ready and waiting and they love a chat about supps so give us a call on 1300 252 355!
Un-opened items can be returned or exchanged. Simply send the items back to us within 14 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange your product. When we receive your package we will credit the card you paid us with for the full purchase price of your product.
In the event of returning a free postage item there is a mandatory deduction of $9.95 from your total refund.
Damaged & Incorrect Items: At Supps R US we do our best to package your product(s) so they will arrive to you in excellent condition. Unfortunately, once the package leaves our warehouse, it goes through many hands and products may shift causing unintentional damage. Should you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately for further instructions. Please do not discard the damaged product(s) and retain the original box and packaging as inspection is often required by the carriers.
Instructions for returning products:
- Contact us on 1300 252 355 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you wish to return the item purchased. Please let us know why so we can rectify any problems in the future.
- You will be instructed to send the item back to us to the address specified by one of our staff. Place items you are returning in sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely. We are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
- Indicate whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
- Use the mailing address label to address your return shipment.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us.
(If you are returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please include a copy of your shipping receipt with your package so we can refund your shipping costs.)
All goods returned to Supps R US will be inspected upon their return and in the case of faulty products, a replacement product will be sent at the expense of Supps R US or a refund issued.
In the case of non-faulty goods returned to Supps R US, we reserve the right to deduct the standard restocking fee from any refund issued, or to return the goods to the customer at the customer’s expense.