Gen-tec Nutrition - Ultimate Male Fuel (caps)
Availability: In stock online
Now in super convenient gel capsules so taking male fuel is easier than ever!
GEN-TEC NUTRITION’S ULTIMATE MALE FUEL contains high quality herbs sourced from India including Tribulus Terrestris which now contains 80% Saponins equivalent to 10% Protodioscins. Tribulus Terrestris and Epimedium Sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed) are traditional Chinese herbal medicines which have been used for many years to help libido and support male sexual stamina and endurance. Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) may assist in the management of medically diagnosed benign prostatic hypertrophy. These three herbs which help support physiological functions of the male body have been combined with Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6.
- Tribulus Terrestris - is a plant from Ayurveda where the root and fruits are used for male virility and general vitality, respectively. The roots enhance libido and sexual well being without affecting testosterone while the fruits appear to be potently protective of organ function.
- Epimedium Sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed) - is a herb known as a “natural aphrodisiac,” as it has been shown in some animal studies to have positive effects on hormone production and libido. It helps increase testosterone production, improves libido, helps treat conditions like impotence, and helps increase lean muscle mass.
- Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) - is used to treat symptoms of enlarged prostate. Saw palmetto works by stopping the breakdown of testosterone as its byproduct, dihydrotestosterone. This byproduct helps the body hold on to more of its testosterone and create less dihydrotestosterone, which can slow or stop the growth of the prostate gland.
- Zinc - is an essential mineral and an antioxidant that stimulates the activity of many enzymes in the body, which are critical for a multitude of biochemical reactions. Zinc is known to be critical for protein synthesis, the molecular mechanism of muscle growth. One study reported that four weeks of zinc supplementation in men increased testosterone levels at rest and after exercise.
- Magnesium - is an essential mineral involved in numerous reactions in the body. It is important for cardiovascular, metabolic, and bone health, and research has discovered that supplementing with magnesium can significantly increase muscle strength. This may be due to its ability to raise testosterone levels as suggested in one study by Turkish scientists.
- Vitamin B6 - is a water-soluble vitamin that is a cofactor in many reactions in the body. It’s involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, histamine, and hemoglobin. It is also critical in allowing the muscles to use stored glycogen (a storage form of carbohydrate) for fuel during workouts. It also aids zinc and magnesium absorption by the body.
FREE REGULAR POST ON ORDERS OVER $50
For orders over $50, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking and signature on delivery to make sure your order never goes missing. So make sure you load up your cart and take advantage of the FREE postage on orders above $50.
SAME DAY DELIVERY FOR MELBOURNE
Same Day Delivery option is available for customers in the Melbourne Metro area. After you have entered your postcode in the checkout process, if eligible you will see a new Same Day option. Pricing for this service is based on your location.
Tracking Your Order:
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched. You will also receive an email which contains your tracking number. To track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking too long please phone us on 1300 252 355 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it out for you immediately.
If you have any more questions, you can check our F.A.Q page here, or get in touch with our team via Live chat on the website, emailing email@example.com or if you prefer to have a good old yarn, our team are ready and waiting and they love a chat about supps so give us a call on 1300 252 355!
Un-opened items can be returned or exchanged. Simply send the items back to us within 14 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange your product. When we receive your package we will credit the card you paid us with for the full purchase price of your product.
In the event of returning a free postage item there is a mandatory deduction of $9.95 from your total refund.
Damaged & Incorrect Items: At Supps R US we do our best to package your product(s) so they will arrive to you in excellent condition. Unfortunately, once the package leaves our warehouse, it goes through many hands and products may shift causing unintentional damage. Should you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately for further instructions. Please do not discard the damaged product(s) and retain the original box and packaging as inspection is often required by the carriers.
Instructions for returning products:
- Contact us on 1300 252 355 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you wish to return the item purchased. Please let us know why so we can rectify any problems in the future.
- You will be instructed to send the item back to us to the address specified by one of our staff. Place items you are returning in sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely. We are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
- Indicate whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
- Use the mailing address label to address your return shipment.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us.
(If you are returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please include a copy of your shipping receipt with your package so we can refund your shipping costs.)
All goods returned to Supps R US will be inspected upon their return and in the case of faulty products, a replacement product will be sent at the expense of Supps R US or a refund issued.
In the case of non-faulty goods returned to Supps R US, we reserve the right to deduct the standard restocking fee from any refund issued, or to return the goods to the customer at the customer’s expense.