GAT - PMP
Availability: In stock online
signals the arrival of a brand new era of intense pre workouts. PMP is designed to take your endurance capacity, muscular output and pump levels to the next level. GAT has carefully selected ingredients to help provide you with pulsatile waves of ergogenic, workout enhancing energy and power. Here’s a rundown of exactly what PMP Provides:
- Wave 1 – The first wave will hit you extremely quickly. A burst of stimulating energy hits your central nervous system, providing you with motivation, attention and liveliness. Ignite your desire to blast through a high intensity workouts with caffeine, acetyl l-carnitine, theanine and tyrosine.
- Wave 2 – The second wave brings with it supreme concentration and intensity. Get ready for laser like focus which will have you hitting all your exercises harder, faster and stronger. The mind-muscle connection will never feel stronger.
- Wave 3 – As you start to really get into your workout, the third wave of action crashes through, bringing with it a skin tearing pump. Prepare yourself for a blood rush to your working muscles bringing with it oxygen and nutrients to help sustain endurance and help you explode with power.
Together, all of the ingredients work in conjunction to provide you with the cleanest, crash free energy and power that you will ever experience. Get ready for something new, get ready for a serious PMP with GAT.
- Powerful and comprehensive pre workout
- Boost pump, power and energy levels
- Experience 3 waves of action
- Strong and well dosed ingredientsA
|GAT PMP Nutritional Information|
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (8.5g)
*Please note: Nutritional info may vary slightly between flavours.
|Thiamine (as Thiamine mononitrate)||20mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||50mcg|
|Calcium (as calcium Lactate)||26mg|
|Sodium (as sodium chloride)||78mg|
Beta-alanine (carnosyn), L-Arginine Malate, L-Citruline, L-Citruline Malate, L-Norvaline
Agmatine Sulfate, Glycerol Monosterate, L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Calcium Lactate
|PMP Focus & Cognition Modulators
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine,
Caffeine Anhydrous, Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl
|Citric Acid, Pineapple Fruit Powder, Silicon Dioxide, Natural & Artificial Flavours, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1, Dicalcium Phosphate.|
|Mix 1 scoop with 295ml of cold water. consume 15-30 minutes before exercise. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.|
|THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY INTENDED FOR HEALTHY ADULTS, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or currently taking PDE5 inhibitors or nitrates for chest pain. Do not take this product before consulting a licensed, qualified, health care professional if you are taking any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter medication; or if, you suspect you have been treated for, diagnosed with or have a family history of, any medical condition. This product contains caffeine and should not be used in combination with caffeine or stimulants from other sources. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Immediately discontinue use and contact a medical doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.|
For information on specific flavours please get in touch with our staff via email to email@example.com or call 1300 252 355
Always read the label and use only as directed.
FREE REGULAR POST ON ORDERS OVER $50
For orders over $50, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking and signature on delivery to make sure your order never goes missing. So make sure you load up your cart and take advantage of the FREE postage on orders above $50.
$9.95 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA WIDE
We realise that some sites charge ridiculous amounts on postage, We think that is non-sense! We’re pretty keen on giving you the best experience possible, so it's only $9.95 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA wide on orders under $99.
SAME DAY DELIVERY FOR MELBOURNE
Same Day Delivery option is available for customers in the Melbourne Metro area. After you have entered your postcode in the checkout process, if eligible you will see a new Same Day option. Pricing for this service is based on your location.
Tracking Your Order:
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched. You will also receive an email which contains your tracking number. To track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking too long please phone us on 1300 252 355 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it out for you immediately.
If you have any more questions, you can check our F.A.Q page here, or get in touch with our team via Live chat on the website, emailing email@example.com or if you prefer to have a good old yarn, our team are ready and waiting and they love a chat about supps so give us a call on 1300 252 355!
Un-opened items can be returned or exchanged. Simply send the items back to us within 14 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange your product. When we receive your package we will credit the card you paid us with for the full purchase price of your product.
In the event of returning a free postage item there is a mandatory deduction of $9.95 from your total refund.
Damaged & Incorrect Items: At Supps R US we do our best to package your product(s) so they will arrive to you in excellent condition. Unfortunately, once the package leaves our warehouse, it goes through many hands and products may shift causing unintentional damage. Should you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately for further instructions. Please do not discard the damaged product(s) and retain the original box and packaging as inspection is often required by the carriers.
Instructions for returning products:
- Contact us on 1300 252 355 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you wish to return the item purchased. Please let us know why so we can rectify any problems in the future.
- You will be instructed to send the item back to us to the address specified by one of our staff. Place items you are returning in sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely. We are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
- Indicate whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
- Use the mailing address label to address your return shipment.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us.
(If you are returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please include a copy of your shipping receipt with your package so we can refund your shipping costs.)
All goods returned to Supps R US will be inspected upon their return and in the case of faulty products, a replacement product will be sent at the expense of Supps R US or a refund issued.
In the case of non-faulty goods returned to Supps R US, we reserve the right to deduct the standard restocking fee from any refund issued, or to return the goods to the customer at the customer’s expense.