GAT - CARBOTEIN
High-Performance Glycogen Loader
Maximize muscular output, recovery & building!*
CARBOTEIN® is a scientifically advanced carbohydrate formula for glycogen loading that enables rapid energy use along with post-workout recovery. CARBOTEIN® uniquely combines 6 fast-acting, specialty carbohydrates with branched chain amino acids plus multiple electrolytes and citric acid cycle intermediates. Drink before, during, and/or after training to support maximum: Muscular work output and endurance, Glycogen replenishment and loading, Muscle building (anabolism).*
The driving force of CARBOTEIN® is FuelGen™, GAT’s proprietary carbohydrate matrix. It consists of half a dozen specialty carbohydrates selected to encourage rapid yet sustained delivery of glucose fuel throughout your muscular body.* Glucose critically impacts your ability to perform, recover, and gain. It is your body’s most “preferred” fuel, particularly during high-intensity training!
- Supports a mass-building phase of training and when you want to push it to the max. Fuel with CARBOTEIN® before and during your work-out.
- Contains FuelGenTM a fuel-generating specialty selected matrix consisting of highly branched cyclic dextrin, oligodextrin, soluble maize Fibersol®, and more.
- 1300 mg of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), to support muscle anabolism.*
- As a concentrated source of calories, CARBOTEIN® helps hard training athletes with muscle building.*
- Flavored with a low-GI nutritive sugar that brings the taste to a refreshingly delicious peak.
Fuelgen’s six specialty carbs!
Maize Maltodextrin: Promotes low-osmolality conditions for more efficient absorption.
Rice Maltodextrin: Disperses rapidly in solution.
Potato Starch: Like Maize Malto, this ingredient promotes low-osmolality conditions.
Fructose: Promotes replenishment glycogen stores and improves flavor.
Fibersol®: Ultra-low glycemic index dietary fiber.
Oligodextrin: Low glycemic energy source.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
For orders over $99, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking and signature on delivery to make sure your order never goes missing. So make sure you load up your cart and take advantage of the FREE postage on orders above $99.
SAME DAY DELIVERY FOR MELBOURNE
Same Day Delivery option is available for customers in the Melbourne Metro area. After you have entered your postcode in the checkout process, if eligible you will see a new Same Day option. Pricing for this service is based on your location.
Tracking Your Order:
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched. You will also receive an email which contains your tracking number. To track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking too long please phone us on 1300 252 355 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it out for you immediately.
If you have any more questions, you can check our F.A.Q page here, or get in touch with our team via Live chat on the website, emailing email@example.com or if you prefer to have a good old yarn, our team are ready and waiting and they love a chat about supps so give us a call on 1300 252 355!
Un-opened items can be returned or exchanged. Simply send the items back to us within 14 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange your product. When we receive your package we will credit the card you paid us with for the full purchase price of your product.
In the event of returning a free postage item there is a mandatory deduction of $9.95 from your total refund.
Damaged & Incorrect Items: At Supps R US we do our best to package your product(s) so they will arrive to you in excellent condition. Unfortunately, once the package leaves our warehouse, it goes through many hands and products may shift causing unintentional damage. Should you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately for further instructions. Please do not discard the damaged product(s) and retain the original box and packaging as inspection is often required by the carriers.
Instructions for returning products:
- Contact us on 1300 252 355 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you wish to return the item purchased. Please let us know why so we can rectify any problems in the future.
- You will be instructed to send the item back to us to the address specified by one of our staff. Place items you are returning in sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely. We are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
- Indicate whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
- Use the mailing address label to address your return shipment.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us.
(If you are returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please include a copy of your shipping receipt with your package so we can refund your shipping costs.)
All goods returned to Supps R US will be inspected upon their return and in the case of faulty products, a replacement product will be sent at the expense of Supps R US or a refund issued.
In the case of non-faulty goods returned to Supps R US, we reserve the right to deduct the standard restocking fee from any refund issued, or to return the goods to the customer at the customer’s expense.