Cellucor - M5 Ultimate
Availability: In stock online
If you've been looking for the ultimate creatine formula to complete your muscle-building supplement stack, look no further than Cellucor's M5 Ultimate.
M5 Ultimate contains a combined 7 grams of three separate types of creatine, plus 3 grams of myHMB® - to help you stack plates, add size, and dominate your workout. It's grow time.
- 5g Creatine Monohydrate: This well-studied muscle-building staple, sometimes referred to as "the king" of muscle and strength supplements, promotes the production of cellular energy (ATP) to support muscular strength, endurance, and growth.
- 1g Creatine Nitrate (NO3-T®): A cutting-edge, patented creatine compound that's formed when creatine is bonded with nitrate anions.
- 1g Creatine HCL®: A patented, clinically studied form of creatine hydrochloride that is highly soluble and absorbable.
- 3g MyHMB®: A patented combination of Vitamin D3 and HMB that pairs well with creatine and can help promote muscle health, improve muscle gains, and increase muscle function.
|M5 Ultimate Nutritional Information|
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11.7g)
*Please note: Nutritional info may vary slightly between flavours.
|Vitamin D (Cholecaliferol)||12.5mcg|
|Calcium (as Calcium Beta-Hydroxybeta-Methylbutyrate Monohydrate (HMB) from myHMB®)||250mg|
|Mass Building Creatine Complex||7g|
|Creatine Monohydrate (Micronised)||5g|
|Creatine Nitrate (Patented) (as N03-T®)||1g|
|Creatine Hydrochloride (Patented Creatine HCL®)||1g|
|Calcium Beta-Hydroxybeta-Methylbutyrate Monohydrate (HMB) (as myHMB®)||3g|
|Citric Acid, Natural Flavours, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Spirulina Extract (colour)|
|Take one serving mixed with 295-355ml of water after training, or at any time on non training days. For best results use daily.|
|THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY INTENDED FOR HEALTHY ADULTS, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or currently taking PDE5 inhibitors or nitrates for chest pain. Do not take this product before consulting a licensed, qualified, health care professional if you are taking any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter medication; or if, you suspect you have been treated for, diagnosed with or have a family history of, any medical condition. This product contains caffeine and should not be used in combination with caffeine or stimulants from other sources. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Immediately discontinue use and contact a medical doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not use this product continuously for more than 8 weeks. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.|
For information on specific flavours please get in touch with our staff via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 252 355
Always read the label and use only as directed.
$9.95 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA WIDE
We realise that some sites charge ridiculous amounts on postage, We think that is non-sense! We’re pretty keen on giving you the best experience possible, so it's only $9.95 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA wide on orders under $99.
FREE REGULAR POST ON ORDERS OVER $99
For orders over $99, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking and signature on delivery to make sure your order never goes missing. So make sure you load up your cart and take advantage of the FREE postage on orders above $99.
How Your Products are Posted:
We currently use Australia Post services ONLY to ensure the fastest delivery to your door. This means we can post to both street addresses and to a P.O. Box address! Both the Regular Post service as well as the EXPRESS post service are track-able and require a signature on delivery for peace of mind!
Tracking Your Order:
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched. You will also receive an email which contains your tracking number. To track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking too long please phone us on 1300 252 355 or email us email@example.com and we will sort it out for you immediately.
Un-opened items can be returned or exchanged. Simply send the items back to us within 14 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange your product. When we receive your package we will credit the card you paid us with for the full purchase price of your product.
In the event of returning a free postage item there is a mandatory deduction of $9.95 from your total refund.
Damaged & Incorrect Items: At Supps R US we do our best to package your product(s) so they will arrive to you in excellent condition. Unfortunately, once the package leaves our warehouse, it goes through many hands and products may shift causing unintentional damage. Should you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately for further instructions. Please do not discard the damaged product(s) and retain the original box and packaging as inspection is often required by the carriers.
Instructions for returning products:
- Contact us on 1300 252 355 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you wish to return the item purchased. Please let us know why so we can rectify any problems in the future.
- You will be instructed to send the item back to us to the address specified by one of our staff. Place items you are returning in sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely. We are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
- Indicate whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
- Use the mailing address label to address your return shipment.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us.
(If you are returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please include a copy of your shipping receipt with your package so we can refund your shipping costs.)
All goods returned to Supps R US will be inspected upon their return and in the case of faulty products, a replacement product will be sent at the expense of Supps R US or a refund issued.
In the case of non-faulty goods returned to Supps R US, we reserve the right to deduct the standard restocking fee from any refund issued, or to return the goods to the customer at the customer’s expense.