BSN - SYNTHA 6
Availability: In stock online
This ultra premium protein blend combines a dizzy mix of protein components (with 22g in every single serving) to keep you powered during the day or night, digestive enzymes, and added branched chain amino acids to aid in all your muscle recovery needs. It’s the perfect mix to gulp down not just once a day, but a few times. Grab some to taste the difference!
- Produces "ridiculously delicious" protein drinks that maximize lean muscle development
- Doesn't leave you feeling bloated or stuffed; great for several-times-daily use
- Multi-Functional A.M.-P.M. Protein Blend: ultra-premium quality proteins + digestive enzymes
- Fortified with BCAAs (for nitrogen balance), Glutamine Peptides (recovery, immune system), MCTs (fast energy) and fibre
- "Ridiculously delicious" protein shakes that make following a high-protein diet easy and enjoyable
- Fortified with BCAAs, glutamine, heart-healthy fats, fibre, vitamins and minerals for a nutritionally complete meal replacement
- Multi-functional protein blend, ideal for A.M. and P.M. use
- Enhanced with digestive enzymes for complete digestion, protein utilization and intestinal health
- No bloating or stomach discomfort; ultra-premium protein sources used in formula
|BSN Syntha 6 Nutritional Information|
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (47g)
*Please note: Nutritional info may vary slightly between flavours.
Includes 2g Added Sugars
|Protein Matrix Comprised of (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Isolate, Egg Albumen, Glutamine Peptides), Sunflower Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono- and Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols), Polydextrose, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavor, MCT Powder (Medium Chain Triglycerides, Nonfat Dry Milk, Disodium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide), Lecithin, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Papain, Bromelain.|
|Take 1 scoop with 4-5 fl oz (118-147ml) of cold water or any beverage of your choice. To increase your protein intake per serving and an even more amazing milkshake experience, Use non-fat or low-fat milk.|
|Contains Egg, Milk, Peanut, Soy, and Wheat.|
For information on specific flavours please get in touch with our staff via email to email@example.com or call 1300 252 355
- Good protein powder
Taste Price Overall
- Awesome great product
Taste Price Overall
- Simply put, one of the best tasting proteins out there at a fair price.
Taste Price Overall
$9.95 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA WIDE
We realise that some sites charge ridiculous amounts on postage, We think that is non-sense! We’re pretty keen on giving you the best experience possible, so it's only $9.95 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA wide on orders under $99.
FREE REGULAR POST ON ORDERS OVER $99
For orders over $99, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking and signature on delivery to make sure your order never goes missing. So make sure you load up your cart and take advantage of the FREE postage on orders above $99.
How Your Products are Posted:
We currently use Australia Post services ONLY to ensure the fastest delivery to your door. This means we can post to both street addresses and to a P.O. Box address! Both the Regular Post service as well as the EXPRESS post service are track-able and require a signature on delivery for peace of mind!
Tracking Your Order:
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched. You will also receive an email which contains your tracking number. To track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking too long please phone us on 1300 252 355 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it out for you immediately.
Un-opened items can be returned or exchanged. Simply send the items back to us within 14 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange your product. When we receive your package we will credit the card you paid us with for the full purchase price of your product.
In the event of returning a free postage item there is a mandatory deduction of $9.95 from your total refund.
Damaged & Incorrect Items: At Supps R US we do our best to package your product(s) so they will arrive to you in excellent condition. Unfortunately, once the package leaves our warehouse, it goes through many hands and products may shift causing unintentional damage. Should you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately for further instructions. Please do not discard the damaged product(s) and retain the original box and packaging as inspection is often required by the carriers.
Instructions for returning products:
- Contact us on 1300 252 355 or email@example.com to let us know that you wish to return the item purchased. Please let us know why so we can rectify any problems in the future.
- You will be instructed to send the item back to us to the address specified by one of our staff. Place items you are returning in sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely. We are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
- Indicate whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
- Use the mailing address label to address your return shipment.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us.
(If you are returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please include a copy of your shipping receipt with your package so we can refund your shipping costs.)
All goods returned to Supps R US will be inspected upon their return and in the case of faulty products, a replacement product will be sent at the expense of Supps R US or a refund issued.
In the case of non-faulty goods returned to Supps R US, we reserve the right to deduct the standard restocking fee from any refund issued, or to return the goods to the customer at the customer’s expense.