Bpi Sports - KETO TEA
In addition to helping those on a ketogenic or low-carb diet burn fat for energy, Keto Tea supports detox programs, energy and focus. Keto Tea contains no artificial colors.
• Caffeine - With caffeine, your body burns calories faster and you can achieve more focus for better performance.
• MCTs - Some studies have shown that MCTs, found in oils such as coconut oil, can help in the process of excess calorie burning, resulting in weight loss.
• Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB) salts - BHB encourages your body to use ketone bodies produced from fatty acids for energy instead of the protein in muscle or glucose.
• Green tea leaf extract - The caffeine and catechins, like epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), in green tea are linked to fat burning.
• White tea leaf extract - One study found white tea was able to stimulate fat breakdown and prevent new fat cells from being formed. Another study suggests white tea may boost your metabolism by an extra 4-5%, which could burn an extra 70-100 calories per day.
• Black tea leaf extract - Boosts the growth of healthy gut bacteria and form metabolites that help to control liver energy metabolism.
• Electrolytes - Help the body maintain proper hydration levels. This is important while in the adaptation phase of a ketogenic or low-carb diet.
|BPI Keto Tea Nutritional Information|
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7g)
*Please note: Nutritional info may vary slightly between flavours.
|FAT BURNING BLEND (Proprietary)||5g|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)|
|Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (BHB) (as salt form)|
|DETOX & TEA BLEND (Proprietary)||5g|
|Green Tea Leaf Extract|
|White Tea Leaf Extract|
|Black Tea Leaf Extract|
|Milk Thistle Extract (seed)|
|Natural & Artificial Flavours, Instant Black tea, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame-K, Silica.|
|Take one serving blended into 235ml of cold water.|
|THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY INTENDED FOR HEALTHY ADULTS, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or currently taking PDE5 inhibitors or nitrates for chest pain. Do not take this product before consulting a licensed, qualified, health care professional if you are taking any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter medication; or if, you suspect you have been treated for, diagnosed with or have a family history of, any medical condition. This product contains caffeine and should not be used in combination with caffeine or stimulants from other sources. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Immediately discontinue use and contact a medical doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. The recommended serving of this product contains approximately as much caffeine as three cups of coffee. Do not combine with other caffeinated dietary supplements or medications.|
For information on specific flavours please get in touch with our staff via email to email@example.com or call 1300 252 355
Always read the label and use only as directed.
FREE REGULAR POST ON ORDERS OVER $50
For orders over $50, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking and signature on delivery to make sure your order never goes missing. So make sure you load up your cart and take advantage of the FREE postage on orders above $50.
SAME DAY DELIVERY FOR MELBOURNE
Same Day Delivery option is available for customers in the Melbourne Metro area. After you have entered your postcode in the checkout process, if eligible you will see a new Same Day option. Pricing for this service is based on your location.
Tracking Your Order:
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched. You will also receive an email which contains your tracking number. To track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking too long please phone us on 1300 252 355 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it out for you immediately.
If you have any more questions, you can check our F.A.Q page here, or get in touch with our team via Live chat on the website, emailing email@example.com or if you prefer to have a good old yarn, our team are ready and waiting and they love a chat about supps so give us a call on 1300 252 355!
Un-opened items can be returned or exchanged. Simply send the items back to us within 14 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange your product. When we receive your package we will credit the card you paid us with for the full purchase price of your product.
In the event of returning a free postage item there is a mandatory deduction of $9.95 from your total refund.
Damaged & Incorrect Items: At Supps R US we do our best to package your product(s) so they will arrive to you in excellent condition. Unfortunately, once the package leaves our warehouse, it goes through many hands and products may shift causing unintentional damage. Should you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately for further instructions. Please do not discard the damaged product(s) and retain the original box and packaging as inspection is often required by the carriers.
Instructions for returning products:
- Contact us on 1300 252 355 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you wish to return the item purchased. Please let us know why so we can rectify any problems in the future.
- You will be instructed to send the item back to us to the address specified by one of our staff. Place items you are returning in sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely. We are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
- Indicate whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
- Use the mailing address label to address your return shipment.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us.
(If you are returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please include a copy of your shipping receipt with your package so we can refund your shipping costs.)
All goods returned to Supps R US will be inspected upon their return and in the case of faulty products, a replacement product will be sent at the expense of Supps R US or a refund issued.
In the case of non-faulty goods returned to Supps R US, we reserve the right to deduct the standard restocking fee from any refund issued, or to return the goods to the customer at the customer’s expense.