BEST BEFORE 19/10/17
SUPERIOR: A high-tech, staged-release dual-system protein supplement, enhanced with amino acids and micronutrients.
APPLICATION: For use during all muscle and strength gain cycles, as well as muscle maintenance and fat loss cycles.
FOR USE BY: Beginner to advanced and professional level male and female trainees who need a very low fat / low carb protein, including weight training, power, fitness and endurance athletes.
● Cutting edge dual protein systems plus amino acids
● LEAN MUSCLE gains via very low fat and low carb formula
● ANTI-CATABOLIC Sustained Release Protein System
● High nitrogen retention RAPID RELEASE Whey System
● Very Low Sugar and Low GI to assist with FAT LOSS
● Twin HYDROLYSED WHEY fractions plus Whey Protein Isolate
● Added Glutamine and BCAAs for accelerated RECOVERY
THE WORLD'S BEST PROTEIN, incorporating the latest advances in protein technologies, and able to fit into any muscle growth or fat loss cycle, would need to take care of both aspects of muscle growth - reducing catabolism (breakdown), and enabling of anabolic processes (build-up).
SUPERIOR is that ultimate protein - with not one, but two distinct Protein Systems, each handling one half of the muscle growth process.
First, SUPERIOR's rapid release (0-2 hours) pro-anabolic protein complex (consisting of Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolysed Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine) activates the body's anabolic machinery, quickly and efficiently.
Then, SUPERIOR's extended release (3-6 hour) anti-catabolic protein system (consisting of Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Concentrate and Micellar Casein/Milk Protein Concentrate) keeps supplying amino acids for up to 6 hours after ingestion - for the dual anabolic / anti-catabolic effect that ensures maximum results from your high intensity training!
SUPERIOR - THE NAME SAYS IT ALL!
$12.95 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA WIDE
We realise that some sites charge ridiculous amounts on postage, We think that is non-sense! We’re pretty keen on giving you the best experience possible, so it's only $12.95 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA wide on orders under $150.
FREE REGULAR POST ON ORDERS OVER $150
For orders over $150, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking and signature on delivery to make sure your order never goes missing. So make sure you load up your cart and take advantage of the FREE postage on orders above $150.
How Your Products are Posted:
We currently use Australia Post services ONLY to ensure the fastest delivery to your door. This means we can post to both street addresses and to a P.O. Box address! Both the Regular Post service as well as the EXPRESS post service are track-able and require a signature on delivery for peace of mind!
Tracking Your Order:
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched. You will also receive an email which contains your tracking number. To track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking too long please phone us on 1300 252 355 or email us email@example.com and we will sort it out for you immediately.
Un-opened items can be returned or exchanged. Simply send the items back to us within 14 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange your product. When we receive your package we will credit the card you paid us with for the full purchase price of your product.
In the event of returning a free postage item there is a mandatory deduction of $12.95 from your total refund.
Damaged & Incorrect Items: At Supps R US we do our best to package your product(s) so they will arrive to you in excellent condition. Unfortunately, once the package leaves our warehouse, it goes through many hands and products may shift causing unintentional damage. Should you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately for further instructions. Please do not discard the damaged product(s) and retain the original box and packaging as inspection is often required by the carriers.
Instructions for returning products:
- Contact us on 1300 252 355 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you wish to return the item purchased. Please let us know why so we can rectify any problems in the future.
- You will be instructed to send the item back to us to the address specified by one of our staff. Place items you are returning in sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely. We are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
- Indicate whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
- Use the mailing address label to address your return shipment.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us.
(If you are returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please include a copy of your shipping receipt with your package so we can refund your shipping costs.)
All goods returned to Supps R US will be inspected upon their return and in the case of faulty products, a replacement product will be sent at the expense of Supps R US or a refund issued.
In the case of non-faulty goods returned to Supps R US, we reserve the right to deduct the standard restocking fee from any refund issued, or to return the goods to the customer at the customer’s expense.