Body Ripped - Africanum
WHAT IS IT?
Body Ripped AFRICANUM is a highly advanced natural SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator), which has been extensively tested and clinically proven to offer a natural alternative to chemical SARMs.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Pygeum Africanum is an extract made from the the bark of the Prunus Africana tree, and is commonly known for its use in the treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
Pygeum Africanum may also reduce prostatic cell proliferation, and has been noted to interfere with prostatic growth factors.
Of most interest to the bodybuilding and athletic community, however, is Pygeum Africanum’s liver protection action, as well as its potential ability to rebuild damaged tissue.
Extensive literature shows that AFRICANUM may offer many health benefits, such as:
● Potential reduction of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
● Protection of the liver, and potential ability to rebuild damaged tissue
● Increase in bone density
● Increase in muscle mass, while decreasing adipose mass (body fat)
WHEN DO I TAKE IT?
Adults take 1 capsule, three times daily with food, or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.
Body Ripped AFRICANUM can be used at any time of the day.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
For orders over $99, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking and signature on delivery to make sure your order never goes missing. So make sure you load up your cart and take advantage of the FREE postage on orders above $99.
SAME DAY DELIVERY FOR MELBOURNE
Same Day Delivery option is available for customers in the Melbourne Metro area. After you have entered your postcode in the checkout process, if eligible you will see a new Same Day option. Pricing for this service is based on your location.
Tracking Your Order:
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched. You will also receive an email which contains your tracking number. To track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking too long please phone us on 1300 252 355 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it out for you immediately.
If you have any more questions, you can check our F.A.Q page here, or get in touch with our team via Live chat on the website, emailing email@example.com or if you prefer to have a good old yarn, our team are ready and waiting and they love a chat about supps so give us a call on 1300 252 355!
Un-opened items can be returned or exchanged. Simply send the items back to us within 14 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange your product. When we receive your package we will credit the card you paid us with for the full purchase price of your product.
In the event of returning a free postage item there is a mandatory deduction of $9.95 from your total refund.
Damaged & Incorrect Items: At Supps R US we do our best to package your product(s) so they will arrive to you in excellent condition. Unfortunately, once the package leaves our warehouse, it goes through many hands and products may shift causing unintentional damage. Should you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately for further instructions. Please do not discard the damaged product(s) and retain the original box and packaging as inspection is often required by the carriers.
Instructions for returning products:
- Contact us on 1300 252 355 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you wish to return the item purchased. Please let us know why so we can rectify any problems in the future.
- You will be instructed to send the item back to us to the address specified by one of our staff. Place items you are returning in sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely. We are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
- Indicate whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
- Use the mailing address label to address your return shipment.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us.
(If you are returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please include a copy of your shipping receipt with your package so we can refund your shipping costs.)
All goods returned to Supps R US will be inspected upon their return and in the case of faulty products, a replacement product will be sent at the expense of Supps R US or a refund issued.
In the case of non-faulty goods returned to Supps R US, we reserve the right to deduct the standard restocking fee from any refund issued, or to return the goods to the customer at the customer’s expense.