The Supplement Aimed at Maintaining Good Health
By Scott Black - October 31, 2018
Herbs of Gold is a proudly Australian company, starting from humble beginnings in 1989 as a herbal liquid product range.
For over 25 years, Herbs of Gold have been producing and developing a range of *gold standard* therapeutic herbal and nutritional supplements for all Australians. Today there are over 100 vitamins, mineral, herbal, nutrient and superfood formulations in the range that come in liquid, powder, capsule and tablet form to suit all ages.
All Herbs of Gold products are free from as many binders and fillers as possible, producing low allergy products that don’t contain sweeteners, artificial flavours, or colours. Their team of experienced herbalists, nutritionists and naturopaths produce products that are aimed at maintaining good health – prevention is better than cure, with all formulations based on current scientific research and traditional evidence. All products meet stringent regulations for quality and safety as set out by both the Australian Government and Herbs of Gold.
Omega 3 Concentrate
Omega-3 Concentrate by Herbs of Gold is a high-strength EPA and DHA fish oil supplement that uses high-grade fish oil that has been sourced sustainably, manufactured in Norway from small wild fish found in the East Atlantic and East Pacific Oceans, it then undergoes multiple molecular distillation and purification steps. Every batch of Herbs Of Gold Omega-3 Concentrate undergoes stringent quality control from the assessment of the raw materials right through to the finished product. It complies with every known industry purity standard for environmental pollutants, oxidative markers and heavy metals.
Why take Omega-3 Concentrate?
- It is odourless.
- Has been heavy metal tested.
- Is molecularly distilled.
- Can help with conditions associated with an omega-3 fatty acid deficiency.
- It can provide relief from symptoms associated with menstrual pain.
- It may help with the management and symptomatic relief of mild dermatitis and dry or inflamed skin conditions.
- Pregnant women have an increased need for EPA and DHA. Maternal omega-3 supplements can be beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Increasing your Omega-3 fatty acid intake during pregnancy can be beneficial to both mother and child.
- DHA is important during pregnancy for healthy eye, vision and brain development.
- Can help maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help support eye health and function, with DHA an essential structural component of the retina of the eye.
- Can provide temporary pain relief from mild arthritis and can help with joint swelling, inflammation, and morning stiffness associated with mild arthritis.
- Sufficient levels of omega 3 fatty acids during pregnancy are needed for normal development of a baby.
- DHA is a structural and important component of the brain and is needed for normal brain function and for the maintenance of cognitive function in older adults.
- Omega-3 Concentrate has a delicious vanilla flavour and is odourless and reflux free.