ATP Science - Adrenal RX
The demands of life leave many of us tired, stressed, unable to think or concentrate, and increasingly unable to cope with all the additional things that life throws at us. It may be that pressures to perform come from outside sources, but often it’s our own dreams and goals that demand us to push more, sometimes beyond our capabilities.
There’s nothing wrong with that. After all, we have only one life to live and some of us want to squeeze as many things in there as we possibly can. But we are also human and have certain limitations.
ATP Science specifically formulated Adrenal RX to assist in the support of adrenal and brain function during times of physical and mental stress using high-quality herbs and clinically researched ingredients.
Stress and being busy will always be part of our lives for most of us, and while we cannot always take the stressful situations away, we can improve the way we cope with it.
Adrenal RX may assist when you are;
- Living an active lifestyle whether you are a weekend warrior or a more dedicated athlete.
- Working long hours chasing a pay rise or that promotion you always wanted.
- Burning the candle at both ends juggling family and work commitments or just poor sleep patterns.
- You feel as though you are not getting a refreshing sleep; struggling to get out of bed in the morning and relying on that first cup of coffee to get you going.
- Not coping with or adapting to everyday stress very well and letting little things get to you; suffering from the symptoms of stress and mild anxiety.
- Feeling the burden of inflammation and needing anti-inflammatory support to function.
- Caring for a family member who needs long term care leaving you with limited time to recharge your own batteries.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
Ashwagandha or Withania somnifera has been used as an adaptogen in helping to cope with physical and mental stress, and to help promote the body’s adaptation to stress
Rhodiola rosea is used by many people to enhance their natural resistance to both mental and physical stresses against fatigue. It also has anti-inflammatory properties to help relieve the symptoms of stress.
Schisandra chinensis or wu wei zi has been traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to maintain/support adrenal gland health. Schisandra has been shown to relieve the symptoms of mild anxiety
Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
Curcuma longa or turmeric as it is more commonly known belongs to the ginger family of plants and is one of the oldest cultivated spice plants in Asian countries where it has been traditionally used in Asian and Western herbal medicine for the treatment of various disorders. Turmeric helps to remove the burden of stress through its anti-inflammatory effects. Your body can’t afford to wait to see what your stress is before reacting. Inflammation from various triggers can add burden to your stress nervous system. Removing the inflammatory burden can really help.
ATP Science Adrenal RX contains 90 capsules per bottle.
Each capsule of Adrenal RX contains:
- Curcuma longa 100 mg
Equivalent: Curcuma longa (Dry) 2.5 g
- Rhodiola rosea 50 mg
Equivalent: Rhodiola rosea (Dry) 1 g
- Schisandra chinensis 200 mg
Equivalent: Schisandra chinensis (Dry) 4 g
- Withania somnifera 100 mg
Equivalent: Withania somnifera (Dry) 1 g
Benefits of ATP Science Adrenal RX
- Anti-inflammatory/relieve inflammation
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support adrenal gland health
- Enhances the body’s adaptation to stress
- Relieves symptoms of stress
- Relieves symptoms of mild anxiety
- Support general mental wellbeing
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to promote refreshing sleep
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support healthy sleeping patterns
|ATP Science Adrenal RX Nutritional Information|
Serving Size: 1 capsule
|Schisandra chinensis (schisandra) (Extract equivalent to dry whole fruit 4000mg)||200mg|
|Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) (Extract equivalent to dry root 1000mg)||100mg|
|Rhodiola rosea (Golden Root) (Extract equivalent to dry root 1000mg)||50mg|
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric) (Extract equivalent to dry root 2500mg)||100mg|
|Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable), Acacia, Hypromellose, Maltodextrin, purified Water.|
|Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with meals.|
For more information, please get in touch with our staff via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 252 355
Always read the label and use only as directed.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
For orders over $99, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking and signature on delivery to make sure your order never goes missing. So make sure you load up your cart and take advantage of the FREE postage on orders above $99.
SAME DAY DELIVERY FOR MELBOURNE
Same Day Delivery option is available for customers in the Melbourne Metro area. After you have entered your postcode in the checkout process, if eligible you will see a new Same Day option. Pricing for this service is based on your location.
Tracking Your Order:
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched. You will also receive an email which contains your tracking number. To track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking too long please phone us on 1300 252 355 or email us email@example.com and we will sort it out for you immediately.
If you have any more questions, you can check our F.A.Q page here, or get in touch with our team via Live chat on the website, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or if you prefer to have a good old yarn, our team are ready and waiting and they love a chat about supps so give us a call on 1300 252 355!
Un-opened items can be returned or exchanged. Simply send the items back to us within 14 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange your product. When we receive your package we will credit the card you paid us with for the full purchase price of your product.
In the event of returning a free postage item there is a mandatory deduction of $9.95 from your total refund.
Damaged & Incorrect Items: At Supps R US we do our best to package your product(s) so they will arrive to you in excellent condition. Unfortunately, once the package leaves our warehouse, it goes through many hands and products may shift causing unintentional damage. Should you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately for further instructions. Please do not discard the damaged product(s) and retain the original box and packaging as inspection is often required by the carriers.
Instructions for returning products:
- Contact us on 1300 252 355 or email@example.com to let us know that you wish to return the item purchased. Please let us know why so we can rectify any problems in the future.
- You will be instructed to send the item back to us to the address specified by one of our staff. Place items you are returning in sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely. We are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
- Indicate whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
- Use the mailing address label to address your return shipment.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us.
(If you are returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please include a copy of your shipping receipt with your package so we can refund your shipping costs.)
All goods returned to Supps R US will be inspected upon their return and in the case of faulty products, a replacement product will be sent at the expense of Supps R US or a refund issued.
In the case of non-faulty goods returned to Supps R US, we reserve the right to deduct the standard restocking fee from any refund issued, or to return the goods to the customer at the customer’s expense.